So recently as you can already tell, I have been going through a lot of stressful situations and decisions. I have been experiencing some really scary signs of either premature aging or brain farts!
It happened to me three times in 2 weeks where I would be writing something on the board for the students and would be bombarded by the students saying that I spelled something wrong. I would look back at the word and find the last 2 or 3 letters completely missing! For example, Instead of "study" I had written "stu" When I looked at my mistake I felt so baffled because it is so unlike me to do something like that; Let alone three times in a short period of time.
It scared me for a while, but now I'm beginning to accept the fact that it could just be as a result of my clouded mind and stressful situation.
I hope things go back to normal. I am hoping this won't happen again! I am being EXTRA careful while writing on the board these days. =)
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment