What in the world do they think they are doing? They know half the teachers in school are on the verge of making the final decision of resigning (me being one of them), yet they still find ways to push us over the edge. The administration wants us to come in on our weekend and "sell" popcorn to the students for "open-day". Excuse me, but I thought my job was to be a teacher; Not a seller. If I wanted to sell popcorn then I wouldn't have went to college for 5 years and spent the next 5 in practice.
I am just utterly appalled by their actions and hope that one day they can taste a cup of their poison. They think they can hold us in but on the contrary they are making us JUMP to freedom.
I know this is a very random post but I just got caught up in the heat of the moment thinking about them and decided to come share it here.
I am just utterly appalled by their actions and hope that one day they can taste a cup of their poison. They think they can hold us in but on the contrary they are making us JUMP to freedom.
I know this is a very random post but I just got caught up in the heat of the moment thinking about them and decided to come share it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment