CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9, 2012

Decisions, decisions!

Some choices in life are very difficult to make. Mine started out as something I couldn't give up. I am a teacher and a mother of a 3-year-old. It is too-often overwhelming for me to handle and I have constantly thought of resigning so that I could spend more time with my dd.

It seems that I am finally going to do it, I am just a little scared in regards to the financial aspect of things. However, if I don't do this for myself now, perhaps the years will just run past me and I won't get to experience all the magic there is in life.

Maybe some are right, and I will regret leaving my job especially in an economical time like this. However, I strongly believe that God won't leave me hanging there; That no harm will come to me or my family from my decision especially since it is not a selfish one.

I just want everyone to know that if you are facing a difficult situation, make sure you outweigh your pro's and con's before you do anything final. Don't regret anything you do and remember that there is nothing in life that is worth it if we don't just take the chance to do something sometimes.

Good-Luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment